A few weeks ago Kenny really needed a new white dress shirt, so I found him a really nice one on sale, but I guess I didn't pay attention to the style. It was a french cuff style which means on the cuff there are no buttons, just holes for cufflinks. Well Kenny dosen't own any cufflinks at this moment in time so we had to get creative. He has a bunch of neon zip strip ties( which I am told are for network cables) so we proceeded to zip tie his cuffs together. They didn't look too noticeable under his suit jacket. Here is the finished product.Sunday, November 2, 2008
We are crafty people!
A few weeks ago Kenny really needed a new white dress shirt, so I found him a really nice one on sale, but I guess I didn't pay attention to the style. It was a french cuff style which means on the cuff there are no buttons, just holes for cufflinks. Well Kenny dosen't own any cufflinks at this moment in time so we had to get creative. He has a bunch of neon zip strip ties( which I am told are for network cables) so we proceeded to zip tie his cuffs together. They didn't look too noticeable under his suit jacket. Here is the finished product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment