Monday, March 9, 2009

Tree House Museum

So this past couple of months little Kenny and I have began to grow a little restless. One of the ways we have combated this problem is by purchasing a Tree House Museum membership. Little Kenny loves that place! It is so nice to be able to take him somewhere where he can get down and play with anything he wants and crawl around and not have to worry about keeping him contained. He loves going there and playing with all the other kids and I think likes the freedom because every where else he goes he has to be carried or sit in a shopping cart or stroller. I have been trying to take him once a week and I think it is good for him. He is a lot more willing to practice his walking skills there because there are other kids there for him to mimic. Anyways here are some cute pics from one of our adventures there.




































































1 comment:

FizixMamma said...

So Little John and I are done being sick and would love to go with you when would be good?