



We decided to buy little Kenny a swing set last Thursday. So we were a little bummed when we woke up Saturday and it was raining pretty bad. Luckily it stopped later on and the boys were able to get it put together. Little Kenny loves to help his daddy and tries to do everything to be just like him. I am so lucky to have such a patient husband who is willing to let a project take twice as long just so a certain curious toddler can "help". I didn't take any final pics yet because after they were finished it started raining and getting really cold and I wanted one of little Kenny on it. So hopefully tomorrow when it warms up I will be able to do that. P.S. Kenny's friend Justin came over and he was a big help in getting it finished.





















No comments:
Post a Comment