Saturday, June 20, 2009

Did You Get The Memo????....








The answer of what to do on a rainy day....play with office supplies...



Well it has been almost a month since the last time I blogged. I am not gonna lie, but I have felt like crap. I have had some not so fun morning sickness and fatigue that I did not have while I was preggo with Lil' Kenny. I am doing good though. This pregnancy has turned me into a vegetarian much to my husband's dismay. The other weird thing is I am already starting to show which is another thing that didn't happen with Lil' Kenny and I am carrying this baby higher. Anyways that's enough boring pregnancy talk. We are doing good. Nothing too exciting going on with all the rain we have been having. Kenny is preparing for scout camp and purchasing large amounts of camping supplies. Little Kenny has learned his animal sounds and his favorite word right now is Mine! He is getting cuter and naughtier everyday. I could probably do a separate blog on all the mischievous toddler things he does... Here are some cute Lil' Kenny pics...

No comments: