

Last Thursday little Kenny and I went to my parents house to use my mom's sewing machine. While my mom and I were at the kitchen table trying to get the machine set up Kenny was sitting at the end coloring like a good boy. Then I got up to go get some more thread, well he wanted to come along. So instead of climbing down off the chair like he usually does, he thought it would be a good idea to jump off the chair. Well when he did this he smacked his head on another chair and gashed his forehead open. Grandpa swooped him up and tried to clean it up, but it was apparent that he was going to need stitches. So we rushed over to the new IHC insta care in Syracuse...my dad was so worried and moving so fast that he didn't have shoes on. He actually wasn't too bad while they stitched him up. He wasn't very happy when tried to clean it, but after they numbed him up he just laid there while they stitched him up. Of course grandpa had to hold him the whole time so they do what they needed to. It took 4 stitches. He is going to have a scar, but what tough guy doesn't? Afterwards, my parents took him to McDonald's and he was just fine. Happy meals can cure everything. He is doing fine. I don't think the stitches really bother him. He will occasionally rip his band aid off but nothing too bad. It was a scary night but I guess I will just have to get used to it because pretty soon there are going to be two little daredevils running around.























No comments:
Post a Comment