Sunday, November 28, 2010

Halloween




I didn't get very many pictures for Halloween this year. The kids were not cooperating very well. I had wanted to get one of the four of us,but it did not pan out. We are nerdy and did a Star Wars theme this year. Kenny was Obi Wan Kenobi, I was Princes Leia, little Kenny was Darth Vader, and Greyson was Yoda. This is probably the last year little Kenny will let me pick his costume for him, so I might as well have my fun...right? On Halloween we went to two of the Grandma's to trick or treat and then Kenny and little Kenny trick or treated a little bit around the neighborhood while Greyson and I passed out candy. When they got home we ate homemade stew and cornbread and watched Star Wars in our costumes....super dorky I know. It was a perfect night!

No comments: