We have had a pretty uneventful month. I think we have been sick most of the month. We put our house up for sale and have had a few showings this weekend. As soon as we get a contract on our house we will start building our new home in West Haven. We are really excited hopefully we get an offer soon. The four of us stayed home this Thanksgiving and did a dinner with just us. I know our family's were probably sad, but the four of us really needed some quality time this weekend. Kenny has a pretty hairy semester coming up starting in January. He is going to have class Mon-Thur nights, but then after that he will have one online class left and then he will D-O-N-E!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am that there is actually a light at the end of the tunnel! It has been a very long process and I am so proud of him! He is probably going to do the MBA program after, but it is still up in the air at this point. We want him to be done while our kids are still young and won't remember, but he is getting burned out on school. I am happy and anxious for the next few months. I know it will be stressful but we can do anything together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment