Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve Festivities

Joey and Steve hamming it up for karoke...
Little Kenny enjoying his uncles' singing

Kenny really enjoyed opening presents and getting spoiled by his grandma and grandpa Ince

Spoiled Baby!!!

Here is the boys rockin' out to karoke


Kenny's super sweet apron sewn by Heather

Grandpa opening his camera. My parents had their brand new digital camera stolen out of their car a few months ago, so my brothers and I chipped in to get them a new camera for Christmas.
we at
On Christmas Eve we always go to my parents to hang out. This year we ate homemade pizza and lasagna, opened pajamas, and sang karoke. It was a really fun and laid back night, it is always the place to be at my parents house. Heather this year has been taking a sewing class and she sewed everyone a homemade present this year. I am glad one of the girls in our family can sew now. We really had a great Christmas this year. I am glad I am not working retail so I can enjoy the holiday season. At walmart they start cramming Christmas down your throat in Spetmeber, so by the time the holiday come around I am sick of it and want nothing to do with it. But this year I have been very blessed and been able to be a stay at home mommy to my cute little boy. We actually made and decorated homemade gingerbread cookies, saw Christmas lights, watched the usual Christmas cartoons, and read Christmas stories, all those things I haven't had time or a desire to do in few years. It really was one of the best Christmas' I had.(plus watching my lil' guy open presents made it great)








No comments: