
I just have to brag because I think I have the world's sweetest husband. These are the beautiful flowers he had delivered to our house on Valentine's Day. I am so lucky, he spoils me and treats me like a princess. He took me Windi Sukiyaki(sp?) for dinner on Friday night so I could get sushi, something he doesn't care for himself and he also arranged for little Kenny to sleep over at his grandma's house on Friday night so I could have a little bit of a break.(this was little Kenny's first sleepover...I think both of us handled it better than I thought) He then cooked me dinner on Valentines and cleaned up. He is so wonderful to me and treats me better than I ever thought I deserved. I love him very much and appreciate how hard he works everyday for our family. So I am sorry if anyone reading this was bored or grossed out by my mushy-ness but I just had to brag about my hubby....:)




















No comments:
Post a Comment