Monday, February 9, 2009
Little Kenny
I forgot to mention that Little Kenny has successfully learned how to feed himself with a fork and spoon this past week! It is so exciting! He is really good at it, he is still kind of messy but he gets better and better everyday. The only bad part is that insists using silverware all the time so sometimes it takes him 45 minutes to and hour to eat. The other day I made him macaroni and cheese and I think he ate it one noodle at a time. He also has started trying to climb every thing, the other day he was at my mom's house and one minute he was sitting on the chair and the next he was on top of the table. I love this little guy so much and he never ceases to amaze me. I still stop what I am doing and watch him when he is learning a new skill, even if I have already seen him do it a million times. Other than that, not much else has been going on, only a little more than two months until he can go to nursery....:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment